Call 613 389-5222 to book a tee time, or book online, by clicking on the Tee-on logo.
Fall Rates, Fall Hours in effect
Open 9 AM until dusk. 18 Holes $25 all day, 9 Holes $15
Come join our Amherstview Family for some Christmas Cheer
Join for 2019 and receive $50 off your membership
December 1, Noon to 5 PM
Join Amherstview Golf Club and play as a member for only $115 per month (1-year term - interest free).
Your Active Lifestyle Membership Advantages:
- Seven day advance tee time booking. We offer our members the most flexible tee time booking in the area. No need to wait until mid-week to secure your weekend tee time.
- Online tee time booking available.
- Competitions and Leagues. Part of any membership is the opportunity to compete and participate in club championships and in-house competitions. Many Junior/Mens/Ladies events, and leagues are scheduled each season for your enjoyment.
All membership prices below include tax, no surprise add-ons.
- Golf Membership (ages 31 years plus) -$1380
- Intermediate Membership (age 19-30) - $980
- Business Membership (after 1pm) - $980
- Weekday membership (M-T) $980
- Introductory Junior Membership (ages 12 and under $360)
- Junior Membership (age 13-18) - $510
- Family Membership (two adults and children) - $2760
- 20 games package (9 holes) - $420
- 10 games package (18 holes)- $420
- 20 games package (18 holes) - $710
- Corporate Membership, one tee time per day for four, includes two carts - $5120*
- Half Corporate Membership, one tee time per day for two, includes one cart - $2560*
- * Corporate Membership Policy
* Packages must be redeemed during the 2018 golf season
Testimonial: 'I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed my corporate membership this year. I’ve played exclusively 9 holes myself but have had clients out using it too. I’m finding the 9 hole option is great for me to be able to sneak away from the office for a couple of hours with minimal guilt.' J
** Membership Fees do not include tournament play
Customize your membership by adding these features:
- GAO Membership Golf Association of Ontario - $40
- Club Backshop Storage - $135
- Junior Club Storage (age 18 and under) - $95
- Pull Cart Storage (must have club storage) - $69
- Power Cart, 1/2 cart per day/season - $500
- Power Cart, 1 cart per day/season - $900
- Lockers Men's and Ladies - $30
Driving Range Memberships
Exclusive to AGC, real golf balls (not limited flight), and real grass. Prices include HST
- Non-Member Price - $250
- Member Price - $160
- Junior Member - $160
- Member Couple - $260
- Family (minimum one member) - $360
Net rate. No other discounts apply at these prices.
Driving Range Baskets
- Small basket (appx. 35 balls) - $5.00
- Large basket (appx. 75 balls) - $10.00
Power Cart Rentals
- 9 hoes - $20
- 18 holes - $30