All signup sheets will be posted in the Ladies' locker room for our in-house matches that take place throughout the golf season. The cutoff date to sign up is Sunday, May 19, at 11:59 PM. You must have a GAO Handicap to compete in these events. You can sign up for one in the pro shop.
- Sunday, May 26, 10:00 AM Shotgun - Ladies' Opening Day
- Monday, July 8, 9:00 AM Shotgun - Travelling Sr. Ladies'
- Thursday, July 18, 1:00 PM Shotgun - 50 Shades of Green
- Saturday, August 10, 9:45 AM - Ladies' Club Championship 1st round
- Sunday, August 11, 10:00 AM - Ladies' Club Championship final round
- Sunday, August 11, 10:00 AM - Senior Ladies' Club Championship final round
- Tuesday, August 20, 7:00 AM - Member/Guest Day
- Sunday, August 25, 11:00 AM -Senior Women's Intersectionals at AGC
- Saturday, September 21, 10:30 AM - Closing Day
- Saturday, October 12, 12:00 PM Shotgun - The Bitter End
AGC Thursday Ladies League
Open to members and non-members - beginning, May 23 - Now a 5:15 Shotgun
All women golfers are welcome so please come and join us, call 613 389-5222 to book your designated hole in the 5:15 shotgun. Each week you may sign up in the Pro Shop for the following week. Please add your name if you can play and make sure to cancel if you can’t. Your friends are welcome to attend, so please pass on the details to your friends, family, and co-workers.
Gail Rand from Edward Jones Investments will be sponsoring our league again this year. Thank you, Gail.
Our year-end banquet will be held in September, so book your calendar now. Each week a portion of the prize money is allotted to the year-end prize table. The more you play - the earlier you get to the table. You must be present to win.
This league is YOUR league, and we want to ensure that each week you come out, play golf, relax and have fun!
“Where golf is fun for women of all ages and skill levels."
Thursday Ladies Night Rates
- Member - $17 (golf, dinner* and prizes)
- Public - 9 holes with meal and prizes, $42. 18 holes - check green fee rates, and add $17 for dinner* and prizes.
- 9 Hole Cart, $10 per person
- *Dinner includes, dessert, coffee/tea, and gratuities