In-House Matches (Link to Rules)
- Saturday, May 8 - Men's Opening Day
- Friday, June 4 - McKeown Cup Dog Fight
- Saturday, June 5 - 6 - McKeown Cup
- Fri. Sat. Sun., July 9-11, Mens Club Championship
- Fri. Sat., July 17 - 18, Senior Mens Club Championship
- Sunday, August 8 - Junior Club Championship
- Saturday, August 21 - Waterbury Open
- Sunday, September 5 - Course Closed, Punching the Greens
- Monday, September 6 - Ted Carson's Stableford
- Saturday, September 25 - Men's Closing
- Saturday, October 9 - The Bitter End
Men's Golf where you find information on Matches, Inter-Club Events, Weekly Leagues, etc.
Molson League - Monday Night Molson League Content is located here.
Thursday Seniors Men's League - Please follow this link for more information.
8th Annual McKeown Cup (Formerly the Ryder Cup)
Saturday and Sunday, June 5 and 6
Amherstview Golf Course and the Courneya brothers, Chris and Geoff, are excited to announce the 8th Annual McKeown Cup (formerly the Ryder Cup). The brothers have re-branded the member-only McKeown Cup to honour the legacy of the McKeown Family entrenched in the course's 50-year history. This high-value event is known for its competitive spirit, member comradery, and year-long bragging rights.
Sign Up Details:
- Preference, as always, will be given to last year's returning players. To ensure shirt delivery and embroidery, there is a signup and payment cut-off date.
- Returning Players: Sign up and Payment will close on Friday, April 30 at 8 pm.
- Non returning players: Sign up will close Friday, April 30 at 8 pm. If spots are available, communication for a payment window on Saturday, May 1st will go out. No non-returning players should send payment until the payment window opens. Preference will be given to non-returning full members if needed.
Link to Sign Up: bit.ly/mckeowncup2021